Dr. Tess found the cure for dementia. Now somebody wants her DEAD.
If you’re a fan of medical thriller books, it’s time you met Tess, a young doctor who is utterly dedicated to using her medical skills to relieve human suffering.
When a billionaire shares his heartache about his father’s battle with Alzheimer’s, she devotes herself to finding a cure. Ironically, her life-saving discovery plunges Tess into unexpected dangers in this fast-paced medical thriller.
She’s risking her life doing this, and her colleagues are all in danger too. How many people need to die before the craziness stops?
Motorcycles and medicine, crime and compassion, rage and romance. It’s all here, mixed to thrill and move you.
“Young Blood: A Dr. Tess Scott Medical Mystery Thriller” is Book 2 of the Doctor Tess series. It’s 140 pages (35,000 words) and can be read on its own.
[tweetthis]YOUNG BLOOD combines #MedicalThriller, #SweetRomance, a #billionaire, #motorcycles, #Alzheimer’s and a pretty #doctor[/tweetthis]
Here’s what readers said about book 1:
* “Pacey and engaging you are rushed along with no chance to draw breath…”
* “The author does an amazing job of developing the main character… Interest in Dr. Scott and the outcome of the medical thriller builds from the start”
* “I absolutely loved this medical thriller. The author Pat Wilpenter is a descriptive writer that keeps you engaged in the story the entire way through”
* “…the way the author told the story kept my interest until the very end”
* “I really like the way the author does not get bogged down in details which slow the pace”
Readers will enjoy crisp clean language as they get to know a heart warming heroine.
Like to get a short email when I release a new ebook? To join my New Releases newsletter, just add your contact details and click the button