Hi there! May I take a few moments to introduce myself? Let me tell you a little of my life journey so far. I grew up in a simpler time with my younger brother, a pushbike and a floppy-eared Cocker Spaniel. And of course, a Dad and Mum. My Dad was a hard working fellow who was always there to help friends and neighbors. He’d started life in a small coastal holiday town, working first as an apprentice tailor. My Mum was a farm girl who met my Dad when they were both in the Air Force. After they married, […]
Read On Any Device
You can read my Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer (Windows and Mac). No Kindle device is required. Click here to get the free Kindle app from Amazon.
- A new cover for Honeymoon Hostages
- Now available – Rescuing Bella
- I like the way she does it
- Posting Your Review To Multiple Amazon Sites
- Honeymoon Roadkill – Entertaining, Interesting, and Informative
- A Compelling Medical Mystery. Wish Dr. Tess Scott Was My Doctor
- A suspenseful, thrilling read
- Gritty medical crime drama… with class!
- A good read, I recommend it highly
- Five Stars
- I absolutely loved it!
- Young Blood
- Sudden Death
- Something Different
- Short, rivetting and leaves you wanting more