Here ya go! All the required legal notices on a single page, including…
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Medical and Health Disclaimers
Terms & Conditions.
This site may contain affiliate links to third party products or services where the site owner may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase based on this site’s links or information. These purchases are at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through their affiliate links. Each of your purchases via these Amazon affiliation links supports this writer at no additional cost to you.
The materials at this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The content of this website is, for legal purposes, for informational and entertainment purposes only. The information contained herein, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete.
Medical and Health Disclaimers
It is stated that, for legal purposes, the contents of this website and any associated emails are for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For medical advice, treatment or diagnosis, consult a competent health care professional. Content supplied from this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other body.
It is PatWilpenter.com’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating this website. We comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Like most website operators, PatWilpenter.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. PatWilpenter.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how PatWilpenter.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, PatWilpenter.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The controller of any personally-identifiable-information gathered by PatWilpenter.com is Gary Harvey. Make contact at any time to:
- Request access to any information that PatWilpenter.com has about you
- Correct any information that PatWilpenter.com has about you
- Delete any information that PatWilpenter.com has about you
If you have any additional questions about PatWilpenter.com’s collection and storage of data, please use the contact link in the footer below.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
Personal Identifiable Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with – or gather automatically – certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information collected by PatWilpenter.com includes:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your email address (if you’ve left a comment on the site)
We collect information about how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Any time you visit this website, a record of that visit is stored on this website’s servers. This data is used to identify any technical issues with the website and is stored by a 3rd party for 36 months.
If you leave a comment on this website, you are required to include an email address. This email address is not displayed publicly but is available to the website administrator and stored on the website’s servers until such time as the comment is deleted. That information is used to determine whether future comments should be automatically approved or manually reviewed by the website administrator before the comment can be published in order to reduce spam. You may request that your comment and email address stored on the website’s servers be deleted at any time by contacting the administrator by using the contact link in the footer below.
Use of Data
PatWilpenter.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
PatWilpenter.com only discloses visitor IP addresses, logged in user information and commenter IP addresses and emails under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data:
PatWilpenter.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of PatWilpenter.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console
PatWilpenter.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. PatWilpenter.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, PatWilpenter.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
PatWilpenter.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on PatWilpenter.com’s behalf or to provide services available at PatWilpenter.com’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using PatWilpenter.com’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. PatWilpenter.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, PatWilpenter.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when PatWilpenter.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of PatWilpenter.com, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an PatWilpenter.com website and have supplied your email address, PatWilpenter.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with PatWilpenter.com and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. PatWilpenter.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If PatWilpenter.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that PatWilpenter.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of PatWilpenter.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
This website denies access to any individual who is covered by the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) of 1998. Specifically people under age 18 are denied access to this site. If you are under 13 years old, it is unlawful for you to visit, read or interact with this site and its contents. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders; Send you additional information related to your product and/or service; Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following: Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses; Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way; Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters; Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used; Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from the mailing list you are on.
Refund policy: For digital downloads purchased from this site — if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact me within 7 days for a full refund. For purchases from other sites, their refund policies and practices apply.
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 26 October 2019.
By continuing to browse this site, you agree to and confirm the following:
- Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk. Neither this site nor its owner are legally responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use of this site and its contents.
- This website and its owner accept no responsibility for the content, policies or safety of other sites whose links may appear here.
- Visitors to this site are reminded that all content here is protected by copyright and may not be stolen for use elsewhere. To all the good folks who would never dream of doing this — sorry for this unpleasantness, folks.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. The website owner makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. The information presented here was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted, however such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is intended to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- The site owner will not be held liable to you, the site visitor, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- Governing law: This website complies with Australian Consumer Law so in the unlikely event that a dispute arises which cannot be resolved between the parties, the matter will be dealt with under the laws of Canberra, Australia. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the rest of them will remain in full force and effect. As a website visitor, subscriber or customer, you expressly agree you do not have the right to go to court or have a jury trial, nor to engage in pre-trial discovery, nor to participate in any class action related to material on this site or services supplied through this site. The arbiter’s decision will be final and binding. In the event that you become the prevailing party in a legal dispute, you expressly agree to pay for any and all costs associated with the dispute including legal fees, collection fees, investigation fees and travel costs.
- By using the PatWilpenter.com site, you forever waive all rights to making claims of damage or harm of any kind, no matter how extensive, whether personal or business, whether foreseeable or not.
- Refund policy: For digital downloads purchased from this site — if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact me within 7 days for a full refund. For purchases from other sites, their refund policies and practices apply.
- Unless you have entered a written contract with the website owner, you have no right to use any information contained herein in any public or commercial setting. By visiting the site, you agree that any such use is unlawful. This prohibition applies to any and all of the content, including but not limited to text, images, underlying code, invisible pages, and other intellectual property or copyrighted material. Framing the contents of this site in any other website is expressly prohibited.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As PatWilpenter.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PatWilpenter.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PatWilpenter.com or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to PatWilpenter.com.
- Malware: By using the site, you accept that the website owner carries no responsibility for damage to software or computers in the event that corrupting code or data is transmitted from the site to your computer. You accept that you interact with the site, including any advertising or banners or pop-ups, at your own risk. Similarly you accept that downloads from this site are entirely at your own risk. This website makes no warranty that downloads are free from malware, worms, viruses or other computer-corrupting code.
- No Liability: Under no circumstances will the product creator/s or any associate, affiliate, or distributor be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information or the products presented on this site. Information and products are provided “as is” and without warranties. Use of the information and/or product/s indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with this “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product/s or information.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PatWilpenter.com, its owner/s, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use any of this site’s products or information.